Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sew Season

I have been working on several items to sell in my shop plus a few custom items that have been ordered and thought I would share. I am making three animal print pillowcases- two that were custom ordered one zebra with pink trim and one cheetah with purple trim and the third one is to sell and it says Miss Priss on it in zebra and pink to sell on Etsy. I am also trying to get some outfits together to put in my store with the really cute ruffle pants. I love these pants in all different styles! I am using Pink Fig patterns- her designs are sooo very cute! Check out her link in my favorite links.


Hopefully Sweet Cheeks will get to feeling better (he has a runny nose and slight fever) so I don't have to hold him constantly and the rest of the kids will cooperate with me tomorrow so I can get some stress relief through sewing. It has got to come out somehow ;) No bad weather again til Saturday :) so tomorrow I plan on enjoying the sunny day :) I hope you enjoy yours, too!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks,
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!