Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Bad Weather?!?!?!

  Man we have been having bad weather for the past week strait!! We have been under tornado and flash flood warnings almost constantly. Thankfully our basement has not flooded (yet) but many others in our area have. My grandma's is one of them who lives two doors down from us. This weather is stressing me out. We have been keeping the kids in the basement all the time. I wonder every time I hear the wind blow if it is a tornado. This is NOT fun! Please pray for our family and the many others around this area who have been flooded and we aren't done with the rains yet. Off to the basement I go because the tornado weather will be here in a few minutes... never been through anything like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!