Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!!!

    Well it is another day filled with kids! I am exhausted already and I still have 5 hours with the twins. It is extremely hot and muggy out or we would go outside longer and wear them out for their naps. We went out a couple hours ago and stayed out for about 45 min. and that was enough! We all came in drenched in sweat! I haven't done anything productive, the house is a total weck, and the older kids are struggling to focus to finish up this years homeschooling. I believe Tenderheart only has ten days left and Darling about twenty. YAY!!!! Thank you God for gettin' us this far... I never thought we would make it. What a tough year for us homeschooling, pregnancy, surgery, and everyday turmoil. Can't wait to see what the future holds... whatever it is I know we can make it with God's help. Off to wrestle swords away from some way too busy and energetic boys!!
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!