Monday, May 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We made it to my sisters and back with no problems. It was a three hour trip so not a big deal. I am glad to be home although that means a lot of work to be done. We have company coming to stay with us for the week starting on Friday. The wedding went well (except for the millions of mosquitoes!) They decided to have an outdoor wedding beside the river and it just so happened that the mosquitoes decided to come out in droves that day. We all have whelps all over us!! Poor Sweet Cheeks has a big one right on his left cheek. Soon after the ceremony we ducked out and made a mad dash for the motor home. I think they really wanted us to stay but even free food couldn't keep us there this time which normally would be more than enough reason to stay. Feeding our family is no easy task! Hope the weekend was just as enjoyable to all of you ;) Now all I need to do is cook, clean, and take kids to baseball practice. Wouldn't be so far behind if I hadn't snuck a nap in after dentists appointments :o

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!