Friday, May 13, 2011

God's Plan

Another day so busy that nothing was accomplished! How can a person be busy all day and get nothing done?? I had one extra one (a 3 yr old cutie) to babysit and my five kiddos plus two more neighbors (they are also cousins) that were in and out. I did get out to walk with them twice for short strolls, but other than that I can't tell you what I did that took up sooo much time!! I love my big family but just wish I didn't need to sleep so that I could get everything accomplished. This life although extremely hectic is absolutely wonderful! I can't imagine a better one (unless I had a cook and a maid). What would I ever do without kids... I think as my aunt told me about herself yesterday (she had six kids) that God knew I needed a bunch of children so that I wouldn't be so selfish. Maybe if I had no children I would spend my days at the spa, shopping, and traveling-not thinking at all of others. Thank you Lord for knowing me well enough to give me the life that keeps me humble and compassionate!! Your plans for me are for good and I trust in You to take care of me in the best way and lead me to the paths that are best for me.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!