Thursday, July 21, 2011

VBS Season

Being right in the middle of the Bible belt, Vacation Bible School is a huge part of our summer and we have been attending bible schools for the last few weeks. Although it wears me out and sucks up a lot of gas it is very worth it. My children learn sooo much from their time there spent learning about God's love with their peers. I am so thankful for all the workers at these programs that have to put up with all these children for 3 hours a night for a week... that would wear anyone out!! I have been fortunate enough to have family members help drop off and pick up which has given me a little extra time to catch up on cleaning and organizing. All the stuff we decided to donate to goodwill is still in our garage from a few weeks ago when we totally overhauled the house, and the cleaning gets really behind after the two days that I have to go to work and am gone 10 hours. I feel very blessed for my job and it is the best job I have ever had. God does know what he is doing after-all :) I will try to remember that the next time I think he is going to kill me with his plans for me to work more or move or have another kid or whatever the next adventure with Him will be.
  “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” Psalm 118:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!