Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cakes and Hoss

I have been hired to make a couple cakes. I am going to make an Elmo and a Big Bird for a sweet little almost two year old girl. I am going to have to get on it to get them done in time. My hands usually get quite achy if I try to do it all at once. I hope that I don't have any problems. Last cake I made Hoss got into it and ate the entire foot off of my monkey pirate!! He really, really likes cake and gets super excited when I start getting all the icing bags and mixes out. He has finally started to slim down a bit, not that he was ever too huge, but he has always had gigantic cheeks and is by far the broadest and tallest of my kids. I am only 5'2" and Mr Railroad is 5'10" so height isn't really expected for out little ones lol. Although all of my kids were tall at birth (each at least 21") and stayed in the 90% or above range until I quit nursing. They would then taper off until they were about 50% range lol. Maybe I should keep breastfeeding til they're five. I don't know how people have the time to do that not to mention the stamina! I can barely get all Sweet Cheeks feedings in without a catastrophe from one of the other kids. They know that I am tied down when I am feeding him and tend to use that time to get into trouble (kinda like whenever you get on the phone and they have to be twice as loud and have a SUPER important question to ask that just can't wait no matter what- something like, "Where is my sock?") Well, I realize I have rambled on about four or five things, my mind is a little stressed and when it is crazy like this I have a little trouble focusing, so off to bake, babysit, cook lunch, and pay bills. OH, Joy!!!
"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!