Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gifts from Above

     Work is going great. Glad for the job and I also have several sewing jobs to do and am picking up extra babysitting (not sure how much I want but we need the money). Lesson learned: Watch how much you pray for something!! I have more work than I could ever get done :)
     The twins didn't come today b/c the poor lil' boy broke his collar bone! Ouch! Apparently there is nothing you do for that but let it heal, so I probably will have him tomorrow and will be a nervous wreck that one of my "perfect" children will hurt him. So since I have the day off from official work I am working on my sewing projects while the kids run around.  I am making a sailboat pillowcase and a cute tie tee for a wedding of a lady's in France. I also have two other pillowcases for gifts I am working on that I have put off for far too long. One is going to be an animal scene with turtles and the other blues and greens ocean scene. I will hopefully have time to post some pics of them soon.
     We finally got our new 18' pool up and it has about 8 inches of water in it which the kids think is just wonderful! They played in it all morning lol. How nice they're going to think it is when we get it full lol. We are on well water so we can only put in a little a day or our well will run dry and we'll have to wait for it to refill, but it's free! My older sister gave us the pool because her kids are older and don't use it much anymore. I don't know what we would do without all the people in our lives who have given us stuff and helped babysit while I went to school or work. We are so very blessed to have a great, huge, Christian family to lean on!!


“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks the door will be opened. Is there anyone among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you then, although you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:7-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!