Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Day on the Job

I started my new job today!  It wasn't the funnest (is this a word?) day but first days usually aren't. It was filled with paperwork and learning codes, regulations, and acronyms. Yep! you guessed it I am working for the state. I will be doing charts and filing to catch us up and then hopefully take on more responsibilities as I learn what in the world I am doing. I get really anxious when I have to learn new things and especially when they want me to know it yesterday. Also, I am still having major issues trying to get my time in (20 hours a week). We already have so much scheduled with games and practices and dr appts and swim lessons and sewing and babysitting and .... My life is going to be crazy for a while. Too bad I have to sleep or I could get it all done! I am thankful to have a job in these economic tough times where so many can't find one and am trying to remind myself it is a blessing and to work as if it were for the Lord.
“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. —Colossians 3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!