Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Job Update

I have been working for almost four months now and I must say that although I had serious doubts about working outside the home it is working out well. I work in an office with developmentally disabled clients doing paperwork mostly. I only have to come twice a week (10 hour days) to get in my hours, so I am home with the kids as much as I can be. I wake up extra early while they are still asleep so I can get home before it is very late to spend time with them. My aunt who is homeschooling my cousin and happens to live two doors down offered to take ;my oldest two on the days I am working so that they don't get behind in their studies. She does math and spelling with them for the whole week in those two days and that leaves me to do Bible, reading, english, science, handwriting, and history the other three days. We double up two days and then on Fridays just do one lesson in each. Although I am still extremely exhausted I am not miserable like I thought I would be. It is nice to get away from the house a bit and it makes me appreciate the time I do have with my kids. I don't feel as if I am neglecting them and my job is only ten minutes away. My coworkers are nice and my boss is a joy to work for. I guess God knows what he is doing afterall!! I am still learning over and over to just put all my trust in him. He is always there for me and has the best life in mind for me. I praise him for all my blessings once again. :)

"The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!