Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life Flashing By

Life has really been going by soo quickly lately. Everything that I need to get done is slowly piling up. Hopefully by some miracle I will be able to get it all done before surgery time.
We just took another trip to St Louis for a wedding this time instead of doctor appointments and stayed with my baby sister there. Her new baby boy is just about a month old. It gives me baby fever for about a nanosecond and then I remember sleepless nights and all the diapers and think I can hold off for a bit longer ;) I am seriously starting to look into adoption though. I have always wanted to do this but am too poor to afford it just yet. I do want to get the process started though so I know where we stand and can look to the future. I would love to give one of these little blessings from God a home. I could take all the babies as long as I didn't have to physically have them. I am getting too old for pregnancy during the last pregnancy I was 31 and felt like I was 100!! Maybe everything will work out and number six will be coming along soon :) (that is as soon as I get caught up and get through this surgery and become rich and... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!