Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home School and Craft Area Now Officiallly Deemed Natural Disater

This is looking from the stairs into the crazy great room.
This is the view from the opposite side. Under the table is where the boxes of crafts and sewing supplies live.
Hoss playing in the play area. No, I didn't clean up for the pictures so you could get an accurate account of what I 'm dealing with.
This is where I can sit and sew while still occupying lil Sweet Cheeks and helping big kids with their home schooling. My desk is to the left.
These are the boxes we bought at Wal Mart to keep our books in. One or two for each kid.
My desk and sewing area in the corner. Have a few bills to pay lol.
I bought this bench with basket storage at Target to hide some toys in but it is too small to help out much.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!