Monday, January 16, 2012

End of Times

I have started a great Bible study on the end of times by Irvin Baxter. I have been going with my mom on Tuesday evenings to a pentecostal church not far from our house. It has been really eye opening and I suggest it to anyone who has had trouble understanding Revelations in the past. I have been enlightened to so much information that I am really glad to know and that also makes me so fearful for the ones going through this life as if they have all the time in the world to prepare their souls for eternity. Our life is not promised; our next breath could be our last. Please if you don't have a personal realtionship with our Father Jesus Christ get one now! It is so easy all you have to do is believe that Jesus died for you to be saved and so that you could become princes and princesses in His kingdom! Ask him to change your heart and make it new so that you can have true life and peace with Him.

I love this salvation poem from the kid's Superbook movies. It describes all you need to know:

Jesus, You died upon a cross
And rose again to save the lost
Forgive me now of all my sin
Come be my Savior, Lord,
and Friend
Change my life and
make it new
And help me, Lord,
to live for You




No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!