Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introductions

Hello, I am a stay at home mother of five. We home school and study God's word daily. Most days are quite a struggle, but with God's good grace we manage to get through them :) Today was just a typical day... trying to get home school work accomplished, clean, sew for upcoming promotion for my shop, and most importantly trying to find much needed and hard to come by time to spend with each child. While I am on the subject I will introduce my husband and five precious children:

My husband Mr. Railroad and I have been together since high school. Although we have had our ups and downs I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. We took the vows for better or worse and have seen the worse so I am looking forward to the betters lol :) He can always make me laugh and is great with the kids. They love him dearly more than he will ever know.

First runner up, we have out only girl "Darling".
She is 9 and is bossy as all girls should be :)and is the biggest help around the house and takes great care of all her brothers. Her problem is her mouth.. it tends to run away with her either being sassy or just plain talkative...and she could talk for hours to anyone! I don't know what I would do without her. She is my best friend.

Second in line we have "Tenderheart",
he is a great kid and is especially caring and loving..always the first to give me a hug and never misses a day. He is also THE BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR and tends to spend hours doing what should take minutes especially when it comes to homework. He is always smiling and is super easy to please.




Third comes "Wild Thing"
... oh where to start... he is five and can bounce off the walls all day long!! His mind is constantly wondering as is his body. Anything can be a distraction. He gets away with WAY too much because he has the cutest smile and uses it whenever he's done something naughty. He has a heart that is too easily broken and is my smallest of the bunch (my three year old is about to pass him up. This picture says it all!



Fourth comes "Gentle Giant", a 3 year old,
and he is quite large but the biggest part of him is his heart. He is extremely mannerly and is always sure to tell me, "thank you, mommy" for such things as wiping the unmentionables off his bottom :) or "Please give me food" lol (Although we are trying desperately to get him potty trained no luck yet.) He is very stubborn and will try to get his way even if he has to cut off his nose to smite his face.


Finally, we have "Sweet Cheeks"
he is recovering from craniosynostosis surgery. His head was misshapen since birth and he had his surgery on Valentine's Day 2011 to remove his skull and replace it molded into a better shape. Love, love, love all the doctors at Cardinal Glennon!! He is now six mos. old and doing great! He has the fattest little cheeks that we all make sure to kiss really, really often! Can't wait to see what kind of lil man he'll grow up to become.

It was nice to get acquainted with you. Stop by often :) This is all I have for now off to do more schoolwork and hopefully get out with the kids to enjoy this beautiful spring day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!!